About Sezzle Financing
Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit.
What is Sezzle?
Sezzle is a payment solution that gives you the freedom to buy now and pay later – with no interest! When you complete a purchase with Sezzle, the Miriam’s Jewelry will process your order just like you paid in full, but you will have only paid a fraction of the cost.
How Does it Work?
Sezzle will break down the total cost of your purchase into smaller payments, spread over at least six weeks. As little as 25% is due at the time of the purchase, with the remaining amount spread out over equal installments (typically three), each two weeks apart.
No interest or processing fees are charged to you – as long as you pay everything off on time, you only pay for what you ordered!
Once you’re ready to check out, select Sezzle as a payment method. If you’re a returning Sezzle shopper, you’ll just need to log in. If you’re a new shopper, Sezzle will walk you step-by-step through creating an account and linking a payment method.
After you’re approved and you complete checkout, the Miriam’s Jewelry will process your order just like they would with any other payment method.
You will be notified at checkout what sort of payment plan you’re approved for, including how much is due upfront and when the next payments are due. Sezzle will charge the first installment amount the day that you place your order, and the rest will be automatically scheduled. Don’t worry – they’ll send you text and email reminders, so there aren’t any surprises!
Click Here to learn more.
Getting Approved with Sezzle
Here are some things to consider to get your order approved:
- Do you have sufficient funds available? Typically, we check to make sure you have at least 25% of the total order cost available at the time the order is placed.
- Length of time using Sezzle. Usually, we are less restrictive after the first six weeks.
- The overall amount outstanding on previous orders and number of orders still open. If there are multiple orders with outstanding payments, and/or a majority is still outstanding on a previous order, paying those off can help increase your likelihood of approval.
- Overall value of your new order. Reducing the order amount, or splitting it into smaller transactions, can help!
- Payment methods linked to your account. Adding another debit card or a credit card can help us better understand your repayment ability, which can help get orders approved!
- Sezzle has a $2500 limit. If you’re a first time user of Sezzle, you may not be approved for the full $2500. Over time using Sezzle successfully, your limit will increase.
- Finally, each order is looked at individually. This means that if you were not approved for an order with a merchant today, it doesn’t mean you wouldn’t be approved for a different order tomorrow.